----------welcome----------

welcome to "Life is a gift".
This blog is all about romantic poems,drawings , henna designs..
keep visiting.. there is more to come soon

ishqia

Thursday, May 22, 2008

For a friend



this poem of mine is specially dedicated for my friend nazneen



tum dost meri ho nat khat si
kuch ziddi ho kuch pagal si
dil ke kone me rehti ho
sab se achchi dost meri ho
tum se "hi" kehelwana hai bahut asan
"eco notebook" ya "french fries" se ho jaye ga kam
batau me tum mahir ho par lagti abhi ho bachchi
"business" me tum mahir ho "accounts" me thodi kachchi
waise tum ho badi simple with a sweet little dimple
lekin jab baat ajaye sports ya annual day ki
sab ajata hai chehre par powder, lali, kajal
"rani" ki tum fan ho par ho nahi kuch kam
uncle "shahrukh" ko chodo look for someone young

4 comments:

Shruti said...

hee hee this is so cute.. what did Naazneen say.. I'm sure she gave u a hug when she read it :D

ishqia said...

well i read it infront of my whole class for her. and it was fun..
i dont remember if she hugged.. but i m sure she was happy..

mirage said...

wah!!kya poem hein,excellentishqia!Friendship is God's gift.To love &to be loved is really a great experience.

ishqia said...

thanks mirage